Although hair is not important to life, it is of enough cosmetic concern to provoke unease in anyone when it begins thinning, lessening or disappearing. To a woman, the view of a comb or brush enclosed with lost hair can cause strong mental strain. Hair is created in little pockets in the skill called follicles. An up growth at the base of the follicle, called the papilla, normally produces hair when a particular group of cells turn amino acids into keratin, a sort of protein of which hair is made. The rate of production of these protein 'building blocks' decides hair growth. The average enlargement rate is about 1.2 cm per month, increasing fastest on women between fifteen to thirty years of age
Hair loss Symptoms
Lose hair found after comb-out, baths
Hair Loss Causes
Lack of vitamins, insufficient nutrition
Stress, Prolonged Illness, impure conditions
Hair Loss Remedies, Home Remedies for Baldness
Treatment for Hair Loss by Rubbing Scalp: Home Remedy for Baldness
Hair Loss home remedy with help of Amla Oil: Home Remedy for Baldness
Treatment for Hair Loss treatment with Lettuce: Home Remedy for Baldness
Hair Loss home remedy with Amaranth
Hair Loss treatment with Alfalfa: Home Remedy for Baldness
Hair Loss treatment with help of Margosa: Home Remedy for Baldness
Home remedies for Hair Loss with Mustard Oil and Henna Leaves
Treatment for Hair Loss with Coconut Milk: Home Remedy for BaldnessThe application of coconut milk all over the scalp and rubbing it into the hair roots is also useful in the treatment of hair loss. It feeds the hair and endorses hair growth. Coconut milk is made by crushing the coconut shavings and squeezing them well.
Hair Loss treatment with Lime-Pepper SeedsCertain home remedies have also been found helpful in the treatment of patchy hairlessness. The most valuable of these remedies is the seeds of lime and black pepper, ground jointly to get a well paste. This paste applied on the patches, has a gently irritant action. This increases blood circulation to the affected area and rouse hair growth. This paste must be applied two times in a day, for a few weeks. One of the effective home remedies for baldness
Hair Loss treatment with LiquoriceThe paste of liquorice, made by crushing the pieces in milk with a pinch of saffron, is another precious remedy for patchy baldness. This paste must be applied over the bald patches at night before going to bed.
Hair Loss treatment with help Onion: Home Remedy for BaldnessOnion is also useful in patchy baldness. The affected area should be massaged with onions morning and evening till it is red. It must be rubbed with honey after that.
Hair Loss treatment via Pigeon Pea: Home Remedy for BaldnessA fine paste made from pigeon pea or red gram can also be applied often on bald patches for better results. One of the useful home remedies for baldness
Hair Loss treatment with Other RemediesDaily application of refined coconut oil, mixed with lime water and lime juice on the hair, avoids hair loss and lengthens it. Application of the juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also regarded helpful. Daily use of castor oil as hair oil assists the luxuriant growth of the hair.
Hair loss prevention diet
Fine balanced food intakeThe well condition of the hair depends, to a very great extent, on the intake of enough amounts of necessary nutrients in the daily diet. Persons with a propensity to lose hair should take a well-balanced and correct diet, made up of foods which, in combination, should provide all the necessary nutrients. It has been found that a diet which contains liberal quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits would gives enough amounts of all the necessary nutrients. Each food group must generally form the bulk of one of the three principal meals. These foods must, however, be supplemented with certain particular foods such as milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast and liver
Proper cleaning of the hair is necessary.Proper washing of the hair, and massaging of the scalp with a towel after a hairwash, are essential.
Home remedies for hair care1.A diet rich in zinc should be followed, as the main cause of dry hair is the lack of mineral zinc.
2. Rosemary is an useful hair tonic and conditioner. Rosemary also aids retain color especially in dark hair.
3. Chamomile and lemon juice have a soft bleaching effect on hair. Mix chamomile tea with lemon juice and use as a clean to lighten hair. One of the good home remedies for hair care.
4. For troubles with dandruff, add rosemary and/or patchouli essential oils to your shampoo or mix with almond oil as a hair treatment for your scalp.
5. Wash hair with peppermint or spearmint tea to support hair growth.One of the best home remedies for hair care.
6. Use flat beer to help avoid spit ends do it once or 2 times a month but it straight on your hair, wrap it in a towel for 1 to 2 hours and rinse out. Apply raw egg and olive oil to avoid hair loss. One of the effective home remedies for hair care.
7. To a cup of coconut milk put in two tablespoons of gram flour. Apply on the scalp and massage softly. Wash the hair after five minutes. Use this practice one time in a week.
8. Make a conditioner by mixing one tablespoon of castor oil, one tablespoon of glycerin, a teaspoon of cider vinegar, a teaspoon of protein to a tablespoon of soft herbal shampoo. Apply it on scalp and leave it on for 20-25 minutes and then wash the hair. One of the simple but useful home remedies for hair care.
9. Add a teaspoon of lavender oil to the coconut oil and heat it for a few seconds. Massage the scalp at night and then shampoo the hair in next morning. Follow this method twice a week for soft and shiny hair.
10. For hair growth apply coconut milk with aspirin and leave in hair for 2 hours then wash and wash hair.
11. A tea and beer rinse is one of the oldest habits to bring shine to your hair. Boil used tea leaves in sufficient water, let it cool and then use this liquid as the last rinse.
12. In the parallel fashion you can use flat beer (i.e. after letting the bubble out). This is a immense conditioner to be used for your hair.
13. To get that shine one can use honey to keep your scalp moisturized. You can make honey lotion for your hair by adding 3 teaspoons of honey for pint of water. One of the popular home remedies for hair care.
14. The use of henna as a natural conditioner proves to be very helpful for your hair. It helps to bring back the bounce and flair of your hair which has been deficient for quite a while. 15. For a enormous hair treatment/conditioner try 1 egg yoke, 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil, and 2-3 drops Vitamin E. Merge these, wet hair, mix combination into hair. Let set for 3-5 minutes, feels/looks/smell strange but it works so fine and then wash out with shampoo.