Seeking Financial Assistance for Kidney Transplant

M.T.M. Rifai
No. 60, Zahira Road ,
Mawanella,
Sri Lanka.
+94352246406
+94771712525
2009.03.01

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

 
Assalamu Alaikkum!
 
Seeking Financial Assistance for Kidney Transplant and
Haemodialysis / Post Transplant Treatment
 
I the undersigned is a 39 years old father of one child who is schooling, residing at 60, Zahira Road , Mawanella , Sri Lanka would like to bring your kind considerations.
 
When I underwent a medical testing for a long felt complication, it has been diagnosed that  I have developed Kidney Failure and doctors advise me to under go Haemodialysis every three days of a week until the transplant within six months.
 
The surgery according to doctors would cost approximately Rs. 1 800 000/= including medicine which I have no way of arranging unless I receive financial assistance from my friends and philanthropist.
My source of income, at present it is hardly enough to make both  ends to meet and my other family members too have a hand to mouth living.
 
So, in the Name of Almighty Allah please be generous to help me overcome the crisis.
 
 Please be kind enough to send your generous contribution to the following Bank Account Number.
 
Herewith I have enclosed the medical and diagnosis report for your notice.
 
May Allah Bless with Health, Wealth and Prosperity.
 
Yours truly,
 
M.T.M. Rifai
Bank Details:
M.T.M. Rifai
A/C No. 048031414456-101
Seylan Bank
Mawanella
Sri Lanka.

0 comments: